Wednesday 2 July 2008

An Image for Everyday in June

I am finally getting back to posting. Here are the remaining images for June. Later today I will begin posting for July.

The dead Anemone heads always look like dancing fairies to me.

These shade lovers really seem to glow. There is a beautiful Maple tree next door. We benefit from the shade in the summer. It is a beautiful tree.
I like playing with Photoshop sometimes. These are the same maple seeds as above.

We have the most amazing river valley with lots of creeks and streams.


SMACKERS! This is part of a sculpture in town. The lips are actually black but it was a sunny day and there was a red car reflecting its own colour onto them, I couldn't resist!

Cranes bill are amazing for their hardiness and their purple stripes.

These are the first strawberries of the year in this garden. I like the red and green together.

This cat is as big as it looks! He wasn't too impressed with me being in "his space" and soon wandered off under a bush.


I like these tiny little buds that open into the fuzzy little flowers.

3 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I love looking at your photos, they provide me with inspiration when I need it. Thank you.

Lightfooted said...

Smackers is a sweet pic, Kathy!

Gawdess said...

very nice shots, they are like taking an interesting walk without moving!